A breakfast bowl that will have you looking and feeling amazing.
As a nutritionist, I’m constantly being asked my tips for glowing skin – I recommend good quality protein, probiotics and lots of healthy fats! I created this recipe – a ‘Glow Bowl’ – full of goodness that will make you look and feel amazing. Get creative with toppings too – I love using a clean granola (sugar-free) or a sprinkle of nuts and seeds for added protein.
• 1/2 banana, frozen
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
• 5-6 ice cubes
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp nut butter
• 2 heaped tbsp coconut yoghurt
• Strawberries, granola, nuts and seeds, to top
1. Add banana, almond milk, raspberries, ice cubes, chia seeds, nut butter and coconut yoghurt to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, nuts and seeds.